- Our Party
- Take Action
- House Districts
- Election Center
2012 Election Cycle
Submitted by julie_kronenberger1 on Wed, 08/15/2012 - 12:35am
The 2012 General Election Cycle
The November 6, 2012 General Election will offer Denver voters three options to cast their ballots:
1) Vote by Mail
2) Vote Early
Between 10/22 and 11/2, go to any of 13 Voter Service Centers across the city (list below). You can also drop off a mail ballot, request a replacement for a lost or spoiled ballot, or emergency register.
3) Vote on Election Day
Go to your precinct polling place for Election Day voting. Click HERE to find out where. Mail ballots may also be dropped off on Election Day at any polling place.
Voter Service Centers
- Barnum Recreation Center: 360 N. Hooker St.
- Blair-Caldwell Library: 2401 Welton St.
- Christ Church United Methodist: 690 N. Colorado Blvd.
- Christ Community Church: 8085 E. Hampden Ave.
- Denver Elections Division (Main Office): 200 W. 14th Ave.
- Denver Police Dept. Dist. 3 Station: 1625 S. University Blvd.
- Harvard Gulch Recreation Center: 550 E. Iliff Ave.
- Harvey Park Recreation Center, 2120 S. Tennyson Way
- Hiawatha Davis Jr. Recreation Center: 3334 N. Holly St.
- Highlands Recreation Center: 2880 N. Osceola St.
- Montbello Recreation Center: 15555 E. 53rd Ave.
- Montclair Recreation Center: 729 N. Ulster Way
- Tivoli Student Union at Auraria, 900 Auraria Pkwy, Rm. 261
Questions? Call us at 303.830.8242 or email email@example.com.
If you've got any questions about your Voter Registration status, please click here to confirm or udate your status with the Secretary of State's records. Tuesday, October 30 is the deadline to submit a change of address online to be effective for the 2012 general election. After Tuesday, October 30, you may still change your address in person at your county’s election office.
October 9 -- Deadline to register for the general election
October 15-19 -- Mail ballots will be sent to those signed up (it can't hurt to check!).
October 22-November 2 -- Early voting starts at select locations.
November 6 -- ELECTION DAY and Victory Celebration
Get information and analysis on the 2012 General Election ballot measures and the Democratic Party of Denver's stance on the issues on this resource page.
VOTE ALL THE WAY DOWN YOUR BALLOT!
Ever wonder what an "undervote" is? That is when you vote for President/Vice President and Congresswoman Diana DeGette, but leave your CU Regent, State Senator and State Representative blank. Colorado needs every single Denver Vote to take back our House and keep our Senate Blue.
Click here for links, talking points, websites and contact information for all of the Democrats who will appear on your Denver Ballots.
Don't be an undervoter - EDUCATE yourself!
Click here if you want to help in a neighboring county's Swing Race, so we can Take Back our House (and keep the Senate Blue)
FAQs on Inactive Voters
Incentive to take back the Colorado House - Watch below:
Congratulations - we know you will make us proud.
Click below for a few photos and video clips of our 2012 DNC Delegates: