- Our Party
- Take Action
- House Districts
How do I become a member?
Joining the Century Club requires an annual investment of one of the following membership levels:
~ Century Club: $100 per individual
~ Victory Club: $500 includes member + guest to:
*Every Century Club event ($200)
*Annual Picnic ($20)
*Edward M. Kennedy Dinner w/ program ad! ($275)
~ Millennium Club: $1,000 includes all of the above and MORE (just ask!)
Our goal for 2014 is to achieve a standing membership of 500 members, which should be EASY given all the Democrats who live in Denver!
not joining the club? Make a general donation here
What is the Century Club?
If you are a registered Democrat and live in Denver, you are already a Denver Democrat. But do you ever wonder how we spread the word about great candidates and progressive ideals? Or who takes care of securing your annual caucus sites and hosting other Party meetings required by law? The Democratic Party of Denver exists solely on the generosity and assistance of our members, and the Century Club represents a core group of devoted Democrats who support us on an annual basis by contributing at least $100 or more per year.
Denver is essential to a Democratic Colorado, and high Democratic turnout in Denver made for successful 2008, 2010 and 2012 elections. Our hard work put President Barack Obama in the White House - TWICE! Turned and kept our U.S. Senate delegation Blue, and just brought back Democratic majorities in the Colorado House and Senate. Now let's keep it that way as we gear up for the important 2014 mid-term elections!
Stay involved in one of four core ways: volunteering, outreach, participation, and donating.
As a vital institution within the Denver Democratic Party, the Century Club helps:
- Provide a forum for new and existing party voices
- Create a place to develop and advance upcoming leaders
- Support local district and neighborhood activities to build Democratic communities
- Maintain the infrastructure and provide a base of operations in Denver
- Run “Get-Out-The-Vote” campaigns with the goal of keeping Colorado blue.
As a member of the Century Club, you will receive advance notice and special invitations to exclusive Democratic events. Past benefits have included:
- Intimate events with Democratic leaders, both local and national
- Presentations from national pollsters
- Private tours of important parts of Denver’s history and future
Questions? Want to help recruit? Have an event idea? Contact Roger Armstrong, Century Club Chair.
The Democratic Party of Denver
574 S. Broadway
Denver, Colorado 80209
THANK YOU for all you do.
* Note that monthly memberships will charge each month on or near your join day and will continue indefinitely; member may request cancellation of recurring membership by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org.