- Our Party
- Take Action
- House Districts
House District Profile
HD6 meets on the FIRST Tuesday of each month from 6:30 – 8:30 pm at Christ Church United Methodist church, 690 Colorado Blvd, Denver (on the southeast corner of Colorado and 7th). Enter the church parking lot off 7th.
No meeting on March 4th--make plans to attend your precinct's caucus!
Check-in begins at 6:30 pm, and the meeting begins promptly at 7.
Caucus is the first step in placing our Democratic candidates on the ballot for the 2014 Election. It’s a great place to meet other Democrats in your neighborhood, have a voice in the Democratic Platform, and become a leader in your precinct. Each precinct will elect two PCP’s (precinct committee persons) and also elect delegates to the Denver County Assembly.
So grab a friend and join us!
Each precinct will caucus in a specific location, which I’ve listed below. If you don’t know your precinct number, you can find it here: http://www.denverdemocrats.net/sites/all/libraries/precinctf/pfMain.php
- Bromwell Elementary School, 2500 E. 4th Ave: Precincts 608, 609, 610, 611, 616, 617, 618, 619, 620, 621, 622
- Hill Middle School, 451 Clermont St: Precincts 601, 602, 605, 606, 607, 612, 613, 614, 623, 627
- Lowry Elementary, 8001 E. Cedar Ave: Precincts 603, 604, 615, 625, 626, 630, 631
- Merrill Middle School, 1551 S. Monroe St: Precincts 632, 633, 634, 635, 636, 637, 638, 639, 640
- Denver Green School, 6700 E. Virginia Ave: Precincts 624, 628, 629, 641, 642, 647, 648, 649, 650, 651
- Windsor Gardens Auditorium, 595 S. Clinton St: Precinccts 643, 644, 645, 646, 652
The proposed Party Platform is posted on the Denver Democrats’ website if you would like to review it before caucus:. http://www.denverdemocrats.net/content/caucuses. You will have an opportunity to suggest revisions or additions to the platform at caucus.
We will not have a House District 6 meeting in March because the first Tuesday is Caucus Night. Our next House District 6 meeting will be Tuesday, April 1st
See you at Caucus!
Captain House District 6B
To register and/or update your mailing address, go to www.govotecolorado.com
Representative Court was first elected in 2008. Currently Rep. Court serves as the Chair of the Finance Committee, and also on the Judiciary Committee.