- Our Party
- Take Action
- House Districts
What We Stand For
DEMOCRATIC PARTY OF DENVER
We create and develop strong, dynamic, active communities, and leaders who champion and foster the following core Democratic principles:
- Quality public education opportunities;
- Accessible health care;
- Individual liberty and equality;
- Civic, environmental and fiscal responsibility in domestic and international affairs;
- Job opportunities, worker rights and economic well-being for all workers.
We seek to inspire, educate, activate and recruit citizens of Denver to elect Democratic candidates who support our core Democratic values and principles.
- Integrity/Responsibility: We honor our core Democratic principles. We say what we do and we do what we say. We hold each other accountable for the results promised.
- Inclusion: We promote and encourage participation by all, especially those who might otherwise be discouraged, marginalized or excluded.
- Efficiency/Effectiveness: We work in a well-organized way and use cutting-edge ideas, methods and tools to produce results.
- Honor/Respect: We value and acknowledge each other as individuals contributing to the betterment of humankind and society. We treat each other with respect, dignity and appreciation.
- Freedom: We support the right of every individual to make their own moral and ethical choices.
- Security: We recognize the right of all individuals to live free from the threat of violence.
- Fairness/Justice: We act from standards of objectivity as we work toward a society that achieves an equitable balance of conflicting needs, demands and rights.
- Patriotism: We have a deep and abiding love for the United States of America.
THIS IS WHO WE ARE. THIS IS WHAT YOU CAN COUNT ON.